viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

Preen spring LFW 2014: Overpowering


I'm no gonna talk so much about this collection presented in the London Fashion week ss 2014 by Thornton Bregazzi.
Why? Because it's my LFW favourite and I think it needs no words as its pulchritude speaks for itself. I only needed to see a pair of outfits to realize that this one was going to be my chosen.

I find it overpowering and a real ode to colour (but not the only colorful from the fashion weeks).
As a painter, it uses a big part of the palette colour (as it's happened  with others like Helmut Lang or Prabal Gurung) and walks across the purest whites, bubblegum pinks, sky blues to neutral greys, but always with a clear prevalence of the white used as a canvas.


Composed mostly by geometric shapes, let's enjoy the next burst of graphic prints which are repeated in different looks.


















































If you missed any show from the LFW you can watch them on the official page: http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/

2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/01/grey-but-not-invisible.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I love it!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin!

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar