sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Forever 21 bags. Funny and cheap!

I love Forever 21 bags, they are beautiful and very cheap, thought and designed for young girls or women who are fashionistas and are looking for a modern and a pretty bag. They have a great portfolio of bags, where you can find the best seller white Printed Bags, other more colorful, clutches, pouches, backpacks...

As I said they are very affordable because the prices of the bags I've chosen below go from 1.80$ to 32.80$. One good thing about this cheap prices is that they allow you to buy multiple models and combine them according to your day outfit. 

With Forever 21 you'll have a funny and beautiful bag for every ocasion. Check the models I've selected!  

(Click above the bags to see it's prices)



Song of the day: Punchline – 21 Forever (watch the video)


WHITE PRINTED BAGS
COLORFUL PRINTED BAGS
CLUTCHES
BACKPACKS
POUCHES

6 comentarios:

  1. Love all these bags! My fav would be the totes ♥♥ I followed you on GFC and google+ btw x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh thank you Serina! I'm happy you like the bags ;)

      xxx
      Laura

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Laura, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!:)
    You've got a great sense of style, I love forever 21 and your selection of bags are perfect!
    Followed you with gfc and bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me if you like my blog:)
    I look forward to reading your future posts,

    Alex x
    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You welcome :)

      Thank you for your lovely words, I think this is a fresh selection for all types of women

      xxx
      Laura

      Eliminar
  3. Love these!! I cant believe they come from Forever 21 (some). I just started following you thoguhj GFC and I am very eager to see more of your amazing style picks. I would really love if you could stop by my blog. I really hope you like what you see! this is the link to it. http://timelesslook.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello girl! Yes they are all from Forever 21, and It's really difficult to choose a fav one ;)

      I'll stop on your blog for sure

      Kisses
      Laura

      Eliminar