lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Beautiful Barcelona I

Yesterday we had a beautiful sunday in Barcelona. The streets were crowded of people looking for the sun, and expecting the summer to come early. Maybe you already know some places of Barcelona because of Vicky Cristina Barcelona film, an artistic shot of the city and it's people by Woody Allen.

So I thought it was a good moment to have a walk and picture it :)


W Hotel - Barcelona (near the beach)


At the Agbar tower. It offers a beautiful light show when the sun goes down.
You can see it in this video.




8 comentarios:

  1. Te dejo mi blog es www.martaajo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Agbar es espectacular! Y la barceloneta también! Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si! El espectaculo de luces que hace por la noche es increible. Un beso para ti :)

      Eliminar
  3. I was in Barcelona once. It is the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I would like to live there <3

    BalerinyDiany.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm in love with Barcelona too. This is one fo the most beautiful cities in the world <3

      Eliminar